Legacy Panelview part number

bill4261

I have an old panelview, the part number is 2711-T10G8X. I would like to get a spare to have on the shelf. Does anyone know what the "X" is at the end of the part number? I have found them with and without the "X". I was just wondering what the difference is.

Thanks,

To confirm; the "X" just means the unit has been rebuilt by Rockwell Automation.

It doesn't indicate the reason; it might have been because of a bug or defect, or because it was damaged and rebuilt.

Since PanelView Standard terminals have been out of production for a few years, most of the units available as spares will have been through the repair system.

That's a kick in the head. I asked that question during a class I was in and my local Rockwell guy told me straight up that "L1" after the communications configuration number meant 24 VDC power, no designator meant 120 VAC, and "X" was 120 - 240 VAC.