PanelView 300 and ControlLogix

Automatyco

Need help with tag addressing from PV300micro to Control Logix Processor, I managed to communicate them by RS232 - DF1, but there's an error in the PV which is "error 683: file access error"

Can you attach your application so we can look at your tag configuration? Based on the message, you may have defined your tag destination addresses as PLC5-style addresses (N7:0 for example) and may not have a matching interface file in the CLX plc.
If you are using DF1 you should be able to simpy use the plc tagname as the destination address. Just make sure the address is a controller scope tag.

Keith

Similar Topics

I am having pvc300 with me. I created my new program in ccw. The issue is that after clicking discover in ccw my hmi is not showing up there. Any...
Replies
Views
merry christmas and happy new year i have a click c0-00dr-d and allen bradley 2711c-t3m. can the panelview talk to the click plc via modbus...
Replies
Views
Is this the clock battery flat? Does anyone know how to remove the back of the PV 300 micro. Is it possible to replace this battery. AB says it's...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys I am trying to figure out the correct cable to use to connect from my laptop to this Panelview using panelbuilder32. I was sure I had...
Replies
Views
I need to utilize the program of Panelview 300 standard into Panelview 7 plus. Can anyone plzz help in this regard??
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom