Performance in View Point

Nelliyan

Hi,

I have written a VBA in SE to fetch data from database & display it in the view SE screen . but i want to have an idea how this performance will be while running in view point,should i have to take care of any points..

5 users can this view point application at same time.please give me an idea on this ...

Regards
Nelliyan G

Similar Topics

Hi All I have just configured a new 2711P-T19C22DP - it needed firmware V12 which I (eventually) got installed, and got my application running. I...
Replies
Views
I want to run a factory talk view ME project in a Panel View Plus 7 Performance HMI. The project was developed in a 'Windows 7 Professional 64 bit...
Replies
Views
really strange issue. The panelview(2711p-T10C22D9P) will try to load an application and get stuck on "Starting Alarms". If I reboot the...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, Im having this weird issue with this Panel 7 Performance B with Windows IOT, my application has an audit trail, and the customer...
Replies
Views
Hi people - I'd appreciate a little help/ information please. We have a new panel as per the title. When I come to downgrade the firmware (as...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom