Problem getting a CAM to run

Mel_24

Hi guys

I was wondering if you guys were able to help a beginner in the field. I am currently trying to get a virtual CAM to run but for the life of me i can't seem to find the problem. Any help would be awesome.

Cheers

maincode.jpg MAM.jpg MAPC.png

based on your main code jpg the instruction has never been executed (No DN, No ER, no IP)
When it executes you will have an ER on the instruction which will tell you to the error code to look up and which parameter is incorrect (EXTERR If i remember correctly)

Best with this is to ZIP the ACD file then post it here for there are lots of possibilities that could cause it to not work

Similar Topics

Hi, I tried today to get RD3A and WR3A instructions to work on the PLC and it didn't work, but it worked in simulation. I followed the clone...
Replies
Views
I have FactoryTalk View communicating to my micrologix 1000 plc using RS Linx Classic and i get all my integers, bits, timers, counters, etc but I...
Replies
Views
Hello Can anyone help me I am fairly new to Omron and have not used it for about 2 years I am trying to get online to a Omron CQM1 PLC CPU21 I...
Replies
Views
m using AB SLC-500 PLC and the processor is SLc 5/03.i want to implement the PID control on the bytronic inverted pendulum using this PLC.As a...
Replies
Views
m using AB SLC-500 PLC and the processor is SLc 5/03.i want to implement the PID control on the bytronic inverted pendulum using this PLC.As a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom