Archestra I/O Field Symbol Animation (Event)

Apollas

Hello,

Is is possible to create an animation action/script when I/O field input is finished/"ENTER" pressed within the Archestra symbol? For example, I enter value "50" and press "ENTER". When the button is pressed, I want to run a script/action.

Regards,
Giedrius K.

Using what software, Wonderware InTouch?

If so...
Why not use a data change script?
Im guessing that you want to do something once that value is modified, using a data change script will run your code every time that value is changed

Ash

Yes, I want to use that symbol in WW Intouch.
Datachange script doesn't do the job. It's a bit more complicated... I'm just trying to figure it out is it possible to do it within an Archestra symbol.

Basically, I want to have I/O text field and event script in the same symbol. When I click on a text field, the I/O entry pops up, but at the same time I want to execute a script.
Intouch doesn't allow to use both of these options at the same time, but maybe there is a workaround.

111.JPG