How to read from DTC1000 to PLC Delta and send output to DTC1000

wadi2000

Hello
I want to make simple project to read temperature from DTC1000 connected to PLC Delta and make comparison between SP and PV and send out ON OFF pulse , but i don't need using RS-485 connection. How I can do it with simple example.
Thanks

Why not use the alarm function on the temperature controller. Set it for Deviation upper- and lower-limit. This will turn on the alarm if the SP and PV are within range. You can then wire the alarm output to a PLC input point.

Regards,

I want simple program how to use DTC1000 with Delta PLC to read from DTC and write to it via PLC Delta and control the output of it without using MODBUS RS-485. i mean is it possible or not control DTC without MODBUS .

Why not use the alarm function on the temperature controller. Set it for Deviation upper- and lower-limit. This will turn on the alarm if the SP and PV are within range. You can then wire the alarm output to a PLC input point.

Regards,
Is alarm registers 1024, 1025,1026,1027,
I set them and set output mode for alarm 1&2 in 1020&1021 but no alarm output happened