FactoryTalk Login user Macro issue

MERAJMJ

Hi every body.

We have an windows based HMI installed with factory talk SE studio in which we have copied our previous factory talk backup.

In the backup we have an macro as Login Operator oper so we have created oper username in security but at the time of running factory talk local client we are getting error with the this MACRO .

Can anybody advise how i can configure the user in factory talk security according to the MACRO above i.e. Login Operator oper .

Immediate help will be highly appreciated.

Hi every body.

We have an windows based HMI installed with factory talk SE studio in which we have copied our previous factory talk backup.

In the backup we have an macro as Login Operator oper so we have created oper username in security but at the time of running factory talk local client we are getting error with the this MACRO .

Can anybody advise how i can configure the user in factory talk security according to the MACRO above i.e. Login Operator oper .

Immediate help will be highly appreciated.

Try:
Login "username" "password"

Ash

Thanks for the help AshleyParr

I have created the user name with mentioning password according to the MACRO and it start functioning.