ActiveX loads after AnimationStart?

FT View SE 8.2
Trying to pass a Me.TagParameters.Item(1) to a string to the web browser activex control in the AnimationStart sub routine in VBA, however on display it never seems to use the parameter being passed to navigate command or call the navigate command for that matter....

I can tie the navigate code to a button and it works like a champ.

So I'm wondering if anyone else has successfully used activex controls with display parameters in the AnimationStart???

Many thanks!
TR

Welcome to the forum!

I haven't tried exactly what you're describing, but the AnimationStart sub, as you seem to have discovered, runs before anything else on the screen has been properly initiated. I have found limitations with that sub as well.

Ultimately, you're going to have to find a different way to trigger that sub. You could do something like placing a transparent button over the whole screen, which when pressed, runs your VBA sub and then turns itself invisible. So the first time the screen is touched/clicked, your sub runs, and then from then on everything happens as normal.

Not ideal, obviously, because it makes the first screen touch/click ineffective, and depends on someone touching the screen to activate it. But that might give you some ideas as to different ways you could approach it.