L43

thailapillai

HI,
I'm trying to connect a powerflex d525 rive to L43 Compact logix processer.
its showing the device in rs linx once IP assigned.
But still its not communication with processer thru Ethernet once program downloaded(we assigned same ip)
is there any other setting in configuration.? Please help

Last edited:
can you open the drive on in logix? on the communications tab what is the error message?

The configured IP address in program and pf525 IP address is same. I don't know why it's not connecting .
But pf525 showing in rslinx

Take a screenshot of the connection status window as illustrated above.

If all you post is "I set it up but it doesn't work", nobody can do anything but guess about what you set up incorrectly.