Getting onling Mitsch FX2N problem

daevy

Hi, We're having a bit of a problem getting online with the medoc program with or new PC's, (Windows XP environment and everything USB)
So we use an serial adaptor - usb adaptor on the com5.
But then he's trying but get's no connection.
I'think it's because the medoc program is DoS-environment and windows OP system keeps occupieing the com-ports, so a dos-program can't make use of the com-ports. Question: is this the problem, and how to solve is, or should it be something else? :rolleyes:

Similar Topics

The application was working in Twincat 4022.16 Used VM for offline. recently changed the laptop and the getting the error with Message as below...
Replies
Views
We are using wincc scada WinCC system software V7.5 SP2 , connected to few plc . Past 3 weeks we getting this alarm continously when we checked...
Replies
Views
I am very, very new to PLCs. I only have experience with Picos, but I knew enough to save this from the dumpster. Apparently, everything on it is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I tried today to get RD3A and WR3A instructions to work on the PLC and it didn't work, but it worked in simulation. I followed the clone...
Replies
Views
Good morning guys; Im new at AB plc, and i just need help about a table or a list called something like "exchange data table" in French it is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom