Package to Develop Reports fo WW info Server

Hi whussain6,

Wonderware Information Server includes some basic out of the box reporting capability through SQL Server Reports.

Also, since Information Server is a component of Wonderware Historian, Wonderware Historian Client is a natural fit for embedding charts and trends within Information Server.

In addition, there are other products both Wonderware and third-party that provide greater extension to Information Server. These can include Wonderware Intelligence (multi-dimensional reporting), Wonderware InTouch (embedding HMI screens/graphics) and Ocean Data Systems' Dream Report.

It really depends on what type of information you are looking to provide through Information Server.

Regards,

Jeremy

Similar Topics

Currently,we are facing the communication go through with 422 tx+ and tx-. Mitsubishi fx5u series is used and using command rs2. But the package...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts, I have a system which contains 10 PLCs (1214C CPU) each PLC with DNP3 module CP1243-1 ( 6GK7243-1BX30-0XE0) and with GSM module and...
Replies
Views
I posted this elsewhere, but this is my first attempt at a python package: A PID tuning suite for Logix...
Replies
Views
Hello: Has anybody seen this problem with CODESYS installation. Because of this problem I cannot open or save projects.
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, History: I do troubleshooting and repairs for customers, I bought in 2016 RSlogix 5000 standard(300) when I had to edit an existing...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom