753 ENETR not working

I just finished a powerflex 755 installation and now i am trying to commission a 753 drive (firmware V9.1) I went Allen Bradley's website and cannot find the firmware each direction on their website is a dead-end it does not look like v 11.0 is available.

Anyway I added some additional tags to the module definitions and they appeared correctly in the offline version. Note that the drive was running before with "standard" in the PLC controls. (Controllogix V20.01) I then uploaded the modified offline program to the processor. I went on line and noticed a small triangle with an exclamation mark (this is normal) I then clicked onto the drive and tried to correlate the drive. After 30 seconds the drive complained with: "CONFIGURATION DOWNLOAD FAILED ON PORT 0" I spend several hours trying to make this go away.

I have also noticed that the drive has ADC turned on in the offline file there is a checkmark for port zero powerflex and the Devicelogix is also checked. not sure if that means anything. The drive is also in Adapter mode and NOT in Tap mode.

Basically the drive is a takeup that will be switched from Speed to Torque nothing major but something is not working here.

I also tried to reset the drive ethernet card with a 2 and the drive told me that it could not as there is an DPI fault, I tried to reset the ethernet card with a 1 but that did nothing.

any Suggestions would be helpful

Thank you in advance