New Rules Effective Immediately!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil Melore

Administrator
Dear All,

Effective immediately rude posts, name calling, etc, will be removed and a warning issued.

This applies to oldies, newbies, whatevers...

For the past week or two I've sat here watching flames go back and forth and dealing(?) with complete chaos. I've 'caught wind' of other sites headhunting members to post on other sites. I've been flamed via email and PMs. I'm tired of babysitting and don't have the time nor desire.

This forum is for plc questions and answers. If you have a question, post it. If you have an answer, post it. If you have something nasty to say, keep it to yourself. NO EXCEPTIONS!!

End of story. No discussion. Call me "Castro the dictator", whatever. skuller

If you want to reply, complain, commend, whatever, to this post... email me offline at [email protected] (yes, offline)

A faq section will appear on the main page as per suggestions posted there. I didn't expect about 100 links... hence the delay.

I expect this also ends the "purpose of this forum" questions to all who may have them. PLC Q&A is the ONLY purpose! If you have another purpose... you're at the wrong place.

Have a nice day,
Phil

To repeat myself...

Dear all,

I have just wasted 40 minutes of my time cleaning up todays mess. :mad:

Some "I'm in a bad mood so I'll post here" threads from today have been deleted and a few selected posts, also from today, joined them. Appropriate warnings were also issued.

To restate the above post...
Post a question or an answer. Enjoy the topics. Read and learn or discuss. However, if you have something nasty to say or want to be a "wise***" please keep it to yourself.

I can GUARANTEE there is no 2nd warning... oldies and newbies equally treated.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the pleasant and professional atmosphere.

Regards,
Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.