CNC panel ports

johneedw

Dear friends,
Please avice me to the differences between the input and output ports for a SIAX300 panel, i can't understand why the active lines of the outputs port are connected to 0V , this output is going to the PLC via an interfacing cards and i can't understand how the plc can read these lines since its connected to 0V at the interfacing card and what is the job of this card?!..
The attachments are showing the digital input comming from the PLC , the digital output going to the PLC and the interfacing card.

input.jpg output.jpg interfacing card.jpg

Similar Topics

Hello Friends, I've a faulty Sipro Siax300c panel, its software has broken and need to reinstall it . Please advice me to the loader program and...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I have a B&R PP420 panel, some I/O on the X2X and 4 Acopos servodrives /servomotors. Successfully created and tested 4 axes, they work OK...
Replies
Views
I have a CNC cutting equipment, all the components are Fanuc from the CNC CPU A02B-0307-B822, a PLC AIF01A and a panel i, on the panel i (operator...
Replies
Views
I'm looking at building an XY CNC, mainly as a learning exercise. I have a spare Beckhoff CX8090, which is TwinCat 2 only. There are some TwinCat...
Replies
Views
We have some large horizontal machining centers for drilling castings. They have custom built hydraulic clamps in the stations. We've had issues...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom