MP277 Connection Problem.

basharath

Dear All,

Our customer has got a machine where they are using MP277 10" Key HMI.The HMI suddenly went black Screen,but the keys are working.( Can we repair this screen problem without effective the application)

So we have replaced this hmi with another same HMI,by restoring the backup from memory card. It gave the following errors,

1) 200105-'Project ID'area pointer : Connection error.

2)140001 : connection disconnected ,often station 2 Rack 0,slot 2.

the connection we are using is profibus.The system is standalone system,

Please let us know how to solve this.

Similar Topics

Hello all, I am hoping someone can help me with an issue I am having with a HMI. I am trying to update a HMI using TIA prtal versions 13 and 14...
Replies
Views
Hi all Long time lurker, new member. I have a problem with at little project at home. I have a Siemens Multi Panel MP277 and a 1756-L55...
Replies
Views
I want to connect 2 plc's (in the same Siemens S7 project) to one HMI (siemens MP277). I am using WinCC flexible. I have done this in the past...
Replies
Views
Hi all, How can I connect siemens "6AV6 643-0CD01-1AX1" operator panel. which cable do I need. TCP/IP connection is avaliable in this model...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a need for a script to read a text file from a shared folder on a remote Windows XP PC. I can do this locally using an ethernet...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom