Vibration Monitoring System by Allen Bradley

shashi616

I am commissioning VMS installed at NTPC and we are using XM120 as dynamic measurement module and XM441 as relay extension module. The problem I am facing is sometimes while communicating with XM120 it shows 441 sometimes it doesn't.
I checked the connectors and everything was perfect. Can anyone tell me the reason behind this.

Similar Topics

Hi, I am Looking for a System Configuration drw for a Vibration Monitoring System. This is For 3 VT Pumps each of 1750KW and Pumping raw water...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I know Banner has some nice wireless monitoring systems , does anyone know of any other systems that monitor temperature ...
Replies
Views
Need help with monitoring a set of bearings on the roof top dust collector fan unit. Have access to CTC Pro Lp300 sensors, AB-850 w/analog input...
Replies
Views
Recently I am facing an issue with the BFP Bently Nevada 3500 VMS cabinet I/O card burn issue. Below is the system description : 1)...
Replies
Views
The existing vibration monitoring card is faulty and will be replaced with another one. Do I need to download any configuration or just let it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom