Question regarding Language switch on Factory Talk Studio ME

XxLinkxX

Hi everyone,
I am currently using a Panelview plus 7 standard and i have a question regarding switching languages in factory talk studios.
Is it possible to use a multistate indicator to switch through the languages instead of using the Language switch? I am having space issues and i dont want to create 5 different switches for toggling the languages.

Just curious if this can be done.
Regards,
Link

You can try this:

a) Pile up all the language buttons. Let's suppose you have English, Spanish and German, just in that order from the top.
b) Use visibility for each button, something like:

- Spanish button is visible if current language is English
- German button is visible if current language is Spanish
- English button is visible if current language is German

c) Delete the multistate indicator.

Keshik, would you be able to explain how tagging works to cycle the languages? or how it cycles the langauges in general?

@nhatsen, Thanks this is a good idea, i will give it a try.