ControlNet Noise

Bernardi92

Good afternoon,
I have a problem. There is a Control Logix 5000 controlnet adapter linked with point i/O and PowerFelx. There are 20 nodes in the controlnet.
When the relay (used to brake the motor) of the Powerflex is turned on, there is a little noise in the controlnet and in some case it put down the entire net. (see the photo)
Can anyone help me to solve this problem?

Thank you.

Similar Topics

I connected my load cells to a Thermo-Ramsey and from there, I send the reading to an Allen Bradley PLC. My SCADA feeds from the PLC through an...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, looking for advice in this particular scenario. Currently we have a controlnet bus that has (6) CN2DN devices and (2) powerflex...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of a cheap USB to ControlNet or USB to DeviceNet adapter (I'm looking for both). I thought PLC Cable would have one but I did not...
Replies
Views
I'm having an issue trying to backup a ControlNet network. Within RSLogix5000, when I click on Module Properties of the 1756-CNB (Rev 5.001), the...
Replies
Views
An issue occurred at an organization here in whereby the ControlNet card developed a fault. Card Details: Catalog/Series; 1756-CN2RXT B Part No...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom