Mitsubishi GX developer auto insert

Hi Guys,
I am editing a Mitsi program and when I change the address of a logic gate from x1 to x2 for example it shifts the contact I want to re name to the right, so it inserts my new gate not overwrites the existing one. This has to be a auto insert setting or something similar in the software but I cant find it.
Does anybody know where this setting is, its driving me crazy.
Thanks in advance

Did you accidentally press the 'insert' button on your keyboard?

Edit - Wow, first post. I've lurked for years without speaking.

Well, I did not see that. Writing complex programs for machines, interfacing between different machine hardware and the insert button on your keyboard trips you up.
Gentlemen, thank you

Similar Topics

Hi One of the PLC's that I maintain/update is a Mitsubishi Q-Series, probably installed about 10 years ago. At the moment, ALL the wires from...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm working on a Mitsubishi Q series PLC whose code was developed in Mistubishi's GX IEC Developer v7.04. I looked online for GX IEC...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm working on a Mitsubishi Q series PLC whose code was developed in Mistubishi's GX IEC Developer v7.04. I looked online for GX IEC...
Replies
Views
On our system, on the HMI we've got a page of setpoints. These are the values at which alarms are set (e.g. a high temperature alarm or a low...
Replies
Views
On our PLC we've got a HMI where the operator can enter a target rotor speed in RPM. When target speed is enabled, M70 = TRUE. Then the operator...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom