Time Stamp Counter

FF

F
I need to count boxes on a conveyor system. I would like to use a photoeye as input and get the times (i.e. 12:00:15,12:15:22, 15:23:59 etc.)when it gets blocked as the output. I need to interface this to a PC to download the data (times) for analysis. Any ideas on how to do this? I need to buy the PLC, any suggestions. This PLC will be used only for this application

Similar Topics

Does anybody know how 'timestamp output' functionality internally works in a controller? I do not mean the instructions you use as a programmer...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I hope we are all good! I have a strange one, and wondering if anyone has seen this before. When I look at the CSV Export Logs...
Replies
Views
So I've got an issue I have yet to figure out. I have a PVPlus standard HMI runtime v12. I've gone into the system and set the date and time and...
Replies
Views
Hi.. I was looking for a bit of help from someone that works with intouch scada... At the moment I have a Box that contains an animated Tick when...
Replies
Views
Dear Members; I make a date and time stamp by using GSV and SSV instructions. The DINT array with 7 elements stores those values. Now I want to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom