How do I upload s7 300 PLC with TIA portal.

Saudi jamal

Hi guys,
Newly installed CPU 315 2 EH14-OABO .Today I was trying to upload the program to PG then I see one message coming.
Kindly see the picture and please guide me how I upload the program and check cross reference.Never I worked on Tia portal.pls guide me .How to upload and checking cross reference.
Kind regards.
Jamal.

What version of V13.

There is a Basic version, that will not work with the 300s,
and a Professional version, that will.

Hi guys,
Thanks for your support. I have done upload the program to PG and I have to force one out put for temporary and I did it and my solve the problem and now machine is working normal.
But I see I am not able to monitoring on line blocks.i try to on monitoring button but it is not getting on. Also I don't find go to location and cross reference line step 7 v5.5.i don't understand where is my mistakes.
Thanks for your time to read my post.Your help would be highly appreciated.
Regards.
Jamal.

greetings!!
for making logic online, first you have to make plc online, then you can observe the real time logic by pressing the spectacle symbol similar to v5.5...

When using S7 v5.5, it is possible to only upload the blocks to an "s7 program" folder. At least you can create cross references this way.

edit:
I knew there are ways in TIA also so searched and found it again: here
Note Table 02 which list possibilities. Some can copy blocks, and only with V13 both in PLC and PG, you can upload both HW and SW.

Kind regards

Last edited:
Hi guys,
I was trying to upload device as new station (HW & SW) then I see some error message coming that could not determine type of module GSD device_4_offline.
Kindly see the attached pictures and please tell me where is my mistakes.
Kind regards.
Jamal.

IMG_20170105_174124.jpg IMG_20170105_173939.jpg IMG_20170105_173851.jpg

I'm not sure, but my guess would be you mis GSD files of some profibus stations.
I think you know what profibus slaves you have there, you should install the appropriate GSD files for them.

Hi Wimpiesplc,
Thanks for your supporting to me.Being honest I have installed gsd file and I don't have much knowledge about HSD file but still I am learning about HSD file.
I understand that I have to install GSD file but I would like to which GSD file I have to install. Up to now it is not clear.
CPU under there is two ET200 module and some pieces Danfoss inverter.
Once again I would like to say I am very sorry to asking very simple things and it is easy for you but difficult for me.
Best regards. Jamal.

From a quick glance at the pictures it seems like your drives are on Profinet, not Profibus. My knowledge of profinet is limited but my guess is instead of GSD you need GSDML files.
Still wondering why you don't have the original project files?