PLC Omron CJ1M CPU 22 HMI not working

Mobi1947

Hi
I have a plc omron CJ1M connected to a HMI this is a reconditioned panel in which this plc is connected. But the touch screen of the HMI is not functional just for few buttons rest all is functional what are the possibilities or the error i should be looking at.I am attaching some pictures for reference.Is it possible for me to get the program from HMI to my pc without connecting the rs232 cable of the PLC and how do i check if the hmi is functional some buttons are working.

IMG_7823.jpg IMG_7795.jpg IMG_7796.jpg

Do you have the exact model number of the HMI?
The picture does not show it well on the back of the unit.

Regards,

http://www.omron-pro.ru/doc/automation/panel/ns.pdf

The above is the operation manual for your HMI. It can be programmed through the Port B of the unit using the NS-Designer software.
It appears in the picture that you are currently using Port B as a 'Host Link' connection to the PLC.

Hope this helps to get you started.
Regards,

Thank you for your quick reply i was wondering if i have to use the normal rs232 cable or the omron brand cable