Windows 10 Rockwell Activation error

CJlikesCHAIRS

On my base w7 machine, everything works perfect. I have a w10 clone that I wanted to test rockwell on, even though it isn't supported. I have everything installed, and can open Studio5000 and FTView flawlessly and they work (7 day trial period). However, I can't open the activation manager to activate anything with my Dongle. I get an error message that says
"Could not load file or assembly 'RA.FT.ExcptionManagement, Version=3.0.0.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=(xxxxxxx)' or one of its dependencies. The system can not find the file specified.

Is this because w10 isn't supported? I've never encountered this issue before on a clone so I think it might be w10 issue?

Last edited:

Similar Topics

https://rockwellautomation.custhelp.com/app/answers/answer_view/a_id/1133982 What kind of hiccups could be expected before Rockwell puts out...
Replies
Views
A couple of years ago I posted about my exploits getting as much rockwell software as possible installed on Windows Server 2019. I've taken the...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , I'm in the process of retiring a Dell XP Laptop. I'm starting to download RS Logix 5000 version 15 , 16 , 17 etc. Then the...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I'm getting ready to take the step of retiring our Windows XP laptops. We have a number of older ControlLogix CPU's and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Over the past few months, we have been experiencing an issue with our PCs that I wanted to reach out and see if anyone else had...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom