1769-L27 minor fault 10

mhutson

Has anyone ran across this with a code of 00. Unfortunately, documentation does not list a code 0. I'm thinking this is bogus but wanted to verify. If so, how can I clear? un-checking the battery box and resetting does not seem to help.

Regards,

Minor fault 10 is related to power supply problems (battery, ESM not installed, ESM not compatible, UPS).

Has anyone ran across this with a code of 00. Unfortunately, documentation does not list a code 0.
I checked the Logix Faults manual and there's no info about code 00.

I'm thinking this is bogus but wanted to verify. If so, how can I clear? un-checking the battery box and resetting does not seem to help.
The battery checkbox is just for information. Clearing that checkbox will not solve the problem. You need to troubleshoot the battery or ESM module (hardware failures, compatibility).