Strange coil observation in Micro800

Salman S.

Hi all,

I noticed that if I place a direct contact preceding a reset coil, both assigned the same variable, the rung remains in the ON position when toggled. The lock option is in the OFF position for the assigned variable.

---| |-----------------(R)

I tried the same thing in RsLogix5000 using CLX, and it resets immediately upon toggling (contact ---- UL).

Is this an expected behavior? If so, could someone enlighten me as to why this behaves as observed?

Nevermind all. False flag, I didn't realise the controller was in program mode šŸ™ƒ.

Please ignore this thread and have a nice day.

Similar Topics

Hi All, I'm just trying to understand the reason behind something I recently experienced. Background: The system contains 4 CompactLogix...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am facing an issue with my Commander SK that I cannot solve on my own, I am struggling on it since several days :confused: The...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm doing an upgrade of an old 1400e to a new panel view plus 7 standard using ftv studio v 12,which will be communicating to a slc 5/04 via...
Replies
Views
Can someone explain the jumper between the elements? Does it do anything? See attached jpeg.
Replies
Views
We have an OPC server getting data from a Compactlogix PLC. The PLC also communicates with a Panelview and a couple VFDs via Ethernet/IP...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom