Programming Help

Edz

On/Off Control:
A stepping motor is started by a momentary push button (Start) and stopped by a stop button. When the motor stopped, all coils must be de-energized.

Speed Control:
Connect four switches to the input bit 0 to 3 to simulate a thumb-wheel switch. Insert a MVM (Masked Move) instruction to read the switch status, multiply the input data by 2
and store it as timer preset. Use the timer to control the duration of between pulses.

Direction Control:
Use a single pole switch to control the direction (moving forward or backward).

Angular Displacement Control:
Connect one more switch to the input.
If the switch is ON, the motor should run continuously.
If the switch is OFF, the motor will turn number of revolutions depending on the data
read from the input bit 0 to bit 3.

Read this then at least give the forum your processor type and describe the results of your effort so far.

p.s. This is obviously an assignment so don't be surprised if you get some curt responses.