Help On Rslogix

juanlec

Hi everybody can everybody helpme please i have a allen bradley micrologix 1200 plc and a HHP y have the rslogix too but i lost my activation because y toast my H.D y try to install all the installation run ok but when y try to open the program it kick me and tell me i need the activation disk how can y make it works._?

as rsdoran said, you should "reset" your master disk ... in the meantime, you should be able to use the original master disk like an "emergency start disk" to run the software ... basically you put the master disk in the floppy drive and then try to start the RSLogix500 software ... if you're lucky it will go ahead and start ... if the computer doesn't even "look" at the floppy drive while trying to start, then you will have to set either the "Keydisk" or the "Checkdrives" system variable ... you can find hints on these topics starting on page 81 [Adobe Reader page 91 of 100] in this booklet:

RSLogix500 Getting Results Guide