PLc ladder delays

Big Dog

Hey i was wondering if someone can help me with delays in PLC ladders it is for moving an arm i need it to delay for 3 seconds and the co-ordinates 002 004 006 please help

Big Dog,

You didn't give any usefull info - PLC and all input output units with model nimbers are needed.

I assume you need to pause/delay/wait for 3 seconds after arriving at your stated X,Y,Z position. If so, add arun after ALL positions are met to start a timer with the required delay, IE 3 seconds

Rod (The CNC dude)

If you are doing a delay repeatedly after your moves, it might be easier to set up a dwell (timer) either in a subroutine or, if you are using an AD plc, via stage programming. Would save on # of rungs in your program...

-Mike

Similar Topics

I have a machine which is undergoing upgradation. As part of the process two SEW drives are being replaced., existing Gen B with new Gen C. The...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I don't know why setup of password became challenging and weird. After setting up the password and try to upload the ladder from the plc...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I have an Mitsubishi PLC (FX1N-40MR) and PLC backup was taken and i compiled the program and its showing 0 error. then I tried to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am using Winproladder software for programming FATEK FBs PLCs and in programming, we often use Timers for activation of the...
Replies
Views
So I am sure many of you have run into this problem over the years. I know I have.... The customer has a machine that was built outside the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom