how to setup 1756-enbt/a

Get the manual: ENET-UM001C-EN-P and installation instruction 1756-IN019C-EN-P. It will cover most of your questions.

If not:
2 ways to set the IP address:
- If you have another communication device in the rack - use RSlinx and find ENBT on the backplane. Go to Module configuration and setup IP.
- If no over communcation device - use BOOTP server provided with RSlinx installation.

Do not use RSlogix - this is a wrong way of doing this.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone. I'm trying to give a new 1756-ENBT module a fixed IP address. I've plugged in to the module directly from my pc and ran BOOTP-DHCP...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm trying to give a new 1756-ENBT module a fixed IP address. I've plugged in to the module directly from my pc and ran BOOTP-DHCP...
Replies
Views
Been looking into creating a program that will automatically detect a new ENBT MAC address if the card is ever replaced. Then the program...
Replies
Views
Trying to get a handle on using the 1756-CFM flowmeter module. We have C.Operations[0].kFactStruct.kFactorForChan[0] set to the k-factor of the...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to commission a DeviceNet network between a 1756-DNB scanner card and a Toyopuc DLNK-S2 DeviceNet card. I see both the scanner and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom