OP7 Transfer mode...

metaller

Hello there, we have problem with turning the OP7 into transfer mode. After power restart, there is reason to hold right arrow, down arrow and ESC, but after that the memory in OP is erased before turning into transfer mode. Is there any reason to set up OP to transfer mode without erasing flash?
Thanx for any help :eek:)

Hi,

it depends on if there is a configuration already
within the OP or not.
You can find all KEY-CODES in the manual Chapter 3

HTH
Rolf

op17.jpg

This screenshot is from a manual that says "Simatic HMI, OP7, OP17 Operator Manual":
[attachment]
I guess that your version is more correct. But I wonder which manual it is ?

op17.gif

Hi Jesper,

I think it's the same manual.
I found your screenshotin chapter 15.

but maybe....

here the link: OP17

--
Rolf