Step 7+timer problem

mitar

I work in Step 7 with SS timer. In first network I start timer and in a second I ask if time was elapsed...
I put timer in variable table to see what happens..
Then I put PLC in run mode.
Timer start to count, and when the time elapsed program do what i said to him (in second network). It seems to be OK...

But then timer starts second time. It's OK too, but now when time elapsed nothing happens. Plc don't recognize that time elapsed. Why ???

Hello mitar;
In order for us to understand the source of the problem, we require more details, especially on how you
ask if time was elapsed...
One easy way (you only have 2 rungs) is to do a screen capture of you code and attach it to your response.
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Only I need is to reset M0.1 bit. Like I said in first time program do it, but in second no.

I'll try on that way,...

slika.jpg

Ok. First I put t5, M0.0 and M0.1 in variable table to see what happens.

First when M0.0 go to true, timer start to count. It's OK. Time elapsed and M0.1 is reset. It' OK too.

Then when M0.0 is true again timer start again. I saw that in variable table. But now when time elapsed M0.1 stay true!!!

Look, program stop when M0.1 is true.
To test that it really happens I put there some new coil with high adresss, which I don't use in other part of program. M84.0. But nothing.
The program stop, M84.0 is false and M0.1 is true.
I don't understand why.

slika3.jpg

Seems I solve problem.
I remove SS timer and put PULSE timer.
Now everything work's fine.

Thank's to all of you who's tring me help