TP 170B color panel

walters

signed up this forum 2 days now and i allready my secons question:
is it possible to read out time from the TP into the PLC and then when the power is shut down the PLC maks sure that that time go's on and then when the power is back on the TP that the PLC signes the time back into the system of the TP so that the systems time of the TP allways is the right time

does anybody hav a cleu if this is possible??? i know my english is bad so tell me if you dont understand my question

walters

What you are asking is possible.

To syncronise the PLC time with the panel time you can use PLC job 14 (set time) and 15 (set date) to transfer the PLC date and time to the TP or PLC job 40 and 41 to transfer the TP date and time to the PLC.

I have never used these functions so I can't offer any more assistance than this.

Paul

i can put the TP-time into my PLC now but how can i safe that time in my plc for making sure when the power got shut down that time goes on?

this is what i have now

network1

A M 0.0
JNB _001
CALL "SET_CLK"
PDT :=DB10.DATE_TIME_php.DATE_TIME
RET_VAL:=#return1
_001: NOP 0

network2

CALL "READ_CLK"
RET_VAL:=#return
CDT :=DB1.DATE_TIME_SPS.DATE_TIME
NOP 0

youre program didn't work Rdrast the plc didn't remember the inserted time from the TP when i shutted down the TP so does someone else have any ideas? cause im running out of them i use a TP170B color and a CPU314 IFM 314-5AE03-0AB0 PLC