Alarm summary time format in the RSView32

Deer

Friends,
My customer using RSView32 as HMI to monitoring their plant.
And they ask me why RSView can't displaying time in miliseconds on the alarm summary or alarm Banner?
Actually, what they are said is right, because when I look at Alarm Summary/alarm banner the format is only:hh:mm:ss.
Some body know how to make these format to be: hh:mm:ss:xx, where xx is milisecond.
This is useful if more than alarm was trigger almost in the same time.
Your advice would be appreciated
Thanks

Deer

The alarm time in RSView will only have the resolution of the rate of the scan class of the tag(s). This is usually 1/2 sec. or greater. The best way to get what you want will be to log the alarms and times in the PLC and create a custom alarm window in RSView to display the data.

Regards
Paul C.

OkiePC, thanks for your reply.
If we are look at the RSView32 project, there is a folder to log the alarm (ALMLOG), and this folder will have the date (dd:mm:yy), time(hh:mm:ss)and militime (may be this as miliseconds)
I don't understood how to make a custom alarm display, could you give me more expalanation to do it?
Thanks in advanced.