Factorytalk SE Summary Alarm fileter with tag in filterdefinition

dzc0017

Expert,

Could you advise me some idea how to add tags in Summary Alarm's FilterDefinition?
SumView.FilterDefinition = "AlarmShortName LIKE &myString".

The &myString is a string variable which connects to PLC tag.

Because I want to build a machine faceplate which has a tab-Alarm summary. Instead of building the global faceplate with pre-built filters, I want to more convenient to extract alarm short name from message and filter to display current machine only

Similar Topics

Hi All, I'm currently designing a faceplate for an analog input object, and I'm trying to create an alarm tab with an Alarm and Event Summary...
Replies
Views
I have a issue with my alarm summary/banner where it losses connection to the Alarm Server. It's kind of weird because when I click on the server...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking to use the same header on every page (global object) that has an alarm summary button on it that will go to a display with an...
Replies
Views
I have the issue where the HMI alarm summary viewer on the screen is automatically clearing the alarms after 2 days, not all of them just any that...
Replies
Views
hi all, I have the issue where the HMI alarm summary viewer on the screen is automatically clearing the alarms after 2 days, not all of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom