Factorytalk SE Alarm summary filtering with VBA

Hello,

I am looking to use the same header on every page (global object) that has an alarm summary button on it that will go to a display with an alarm summary. The problem is I want to do filtering based on what screen they pressed that button on. I am fairly confident there is a way to do that using VBA, but I am very green with VBA. I have found that the following in VBA will change the alarm summary filters (AlarmSummary.FilterName = "Packaging"). I have all the filters built out in the alarm summary I just have to select the correct filter based on the screen they click from.

Thanks,

Derek

I believe I have found a manageable way to achieve this (If the following is possible) Does anyone know of a way to read the parameter definition of a global object on the screen into the VBA? looking to use the VBA I mentioned in the first post (AlarmSummary.FilterName = "PermPack") but use it as (AlarmSummary.FilterName = "Current screen parameter definition #2". Then I can put in the alarm filter I want per screen into the parameter definition of the global object header.