Fanuc Series 90-10 Help needed

The 90-10 was a low-end version of the Series 90 PLC that was only released into the Asian market. I don't know whether any of the 90-30 programming software will connect to it. Try using Logicmaster software and selecting '90-20/Micro' as the PLC type.

If the software won't connect, try the Series 90 handheld programmer.

Can you post a picture or a physical description of the unit?

It was only sold in Asia circa 1993. It was similar to the 90-20 but used a different processor. A few of them ended up in North America on machinery imported from Japan or Singapore. We have replaced a few of these with GE Fanuc Micro PLCs, but one needs to re-write the logic and re-wire the I/O.
If you do not want to replace this, your best bet for parts or programmers is going to be the machine supplier.

Hello,
I have PLC Fanuc 90-10 A230-0376-X002..Can anyone help, which software to use and which cable I can use to connect to the PLC.
kind regards