GE FANUC series 90-30 need some help.

Abdalhafez

Hi
I have a problem when using the (proficy machine edition)
Please help me
When I click on "upload form controller" This message appears:
"The configuration version of the binary is 0x90009.This Series 90-30 configuration software does not support a configuration version greater than 0x80008!"

You are using the wrong software. It is likely that your PLC was written using the very old LM90 Function Block Programming software, or maybe State Logic software?
Which is not supported by Proficy ME.
Please check your PLC's documentation to verify.

Similar Topics

Needing a bit of help on some GE Series 90-30 configuration files. It appears that I need the GE VersaPro software at a minimum to view the data...
Replies
Views
Hey Everyone, I'm in a bind here at my job we have a GE FANUC Series 90-30 PLC with a embedded CPU in the base plate with 5 I/O Slots our...
Replies
Views
hi, i having a problem when i try to disable few device net from system, this few device net is io for 1 of 2 zone from system, and now this zone...
Replies
Views
Has anyone worked with on of these PLC's? If so, how do I connect to one? What software do I need? What cable do I need? I'm looking online...
Replies
Views
Got an old machine with a IC610CPU104 CPU. A bit of research told me this is the same as DL305 so DirectSoft from AutomationDirect should work...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom