F2-04THM Thermocouple card

rubber ken

I am installing a F2-04THM thermocouple card in a DL-205 and I was told that jumper J9 is installed when a thermocouple is connected and removed for calibration. I interperted the manual differantly. I don't want to fry my I.R. thermocouple. Any help would be appreciated.

You are correct, the jumper is normally off for operation. Regardless, you will not burn up your I/R with or without the jumper.

Dave

Similar Topics

I have a AD F2-02THM thermocouple card and I'm getting a 12 to 15 degree temp. rise after power up. When I remove power and immediately power up...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have an F2-04THM module utilizing all four channels that is giving me a hell of a time. The function is to monitor oven and piece temp...
Replies
Views
I am having an issue getting a IY4 to read my thermocouple correctly. We have a R type and K type hooked up and sitting at a known room...
Replies
Views
Posted by u/mr_biodtox 44 minutes ago Delta ISPSoft - Establishing communication with thermocouple module Hi, How do I establish communication...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have an ongoing project with a lot of thermocouple involved that monitor the temperature of heaters. There are more than 20 PID...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom