FX1N timer

walters

people help me out here
im writing a program on a FX1N PLC and in this program im trying to use T246
in the manual stands it is a 1msec timer but when i program it, it looks like a omsec timer cause it wont start running. so i thought maybe because it msec monitor is too slow and i connected an output to it to see if the output gets high but no result
do you guys have ever had the same problem?
regards walters

Walters,

Not sure I understand the question or the problem, so the following may be way off the mark.

What K value have you used? You could try K3000 which should give you a 3 second on-delay timer.

I hope this is of some help.

Regards,
Nigel

the valeu i used is k5000 but no result i tried all the 1msec timers the FX1N has but not even 1 of them is running when the conditions are threu.

101498405.jpg

this is what i made to test the timer but it wont run what is wrong??

Wrong is in m1

Iknow what is wrong. M1 is always ON and make reset on timer.
This is solution for you!!!!

|M8000|----------------------(M1)

|M1|-----------------------(T246) k5000

|Y000|-----------------[RST T246]

|T246|---------------------(Y000)

Last edited: