FX1N Pulse Train DDRVI Instructions

Dear Expert,

I am doing troubleshooting positioning control in Servo amplifier Mitsubishi MR-J3-A. He get pulse train input from FX1N.

PLC output is Y0 as Pulse Output and Y4 as direction. In normal operation it's only send 2000 pulse (move one rotation) to Servo amplifier.

The instruction is DDRVI K2000 D1300 Y000 Y004 . My understanding in this instruction is "Move 2000 pulse with speed specified in D1300".

During operation those Y0 and Y4 are blinks, Is that normal? Since it's only move in one direction.

in other similar machine which is running normal only Y0 is blink.

Please advice

You are correct, however, the only thing I can think of that there is more than one instruction writing during the same scan so this could be why Y4 is blinking, never used this function but it does mention some do & don'ts about using the DDRVI instruction
The manual number is JY997D34701
I suggest you download this from the Mitsubishi website.