plc problem

joku

escribe the technical diffrences between 3 types of communication links used to enable the plc units to be programmed and carry data from a remote plc to a base/control station.

Hello joku;

At the very least, make the effort of pinpointing the 3 comm links for which you would like technical info; we don't want to do all your homework for you...
Daniel Chartier

Look up Ethernet, Modbus, Modem, radio etc. Come back with evidence that you have done some research and you will get some sensible answers.

Thanfully, you unlike others have joined the forum. Congratulations.

and then there's the good oldies or proprietary links like DH+, or Controlnet, or cc-link, or...etc

which type of PLC are you looking at?

:unsure: let us know some more...maybe we might be less confused than you :geek: