Any word on the ML-1100 yet?

TConnolly

Lifetime Supporting Member
I've got a cooling tower control project that I need to get moving, I cant put it off any longer, but online programming and e-net would be really really nice to have on this as the tower system should never be shut down but a compact-logix is big time overkill.

AB released an update on the distributor extranet on Tuesday, saying that they will be available for shipment on September 6. But I would take that availablity date with a grain of salt.

Similar Topics

I have tried the default Administrator / ml1100. No luck. Now do I reset the password? I have tried leaving the battery out and PLC unpowered for...
Replies
Views
Hi All, How do I set a password to PLC using Proficy machine software 9.5-9.8 or some other way? I as using Emerson CPE305 CPU. Thanks.
Replies
Views
I have an AB micro820 analog inputs takes word datatype to scale my input to 0-100% , i need to know the word datatype range does anyone knows...
Replies
Views
I have a modicon quantum plc and and i have a stu file that have the program but when trying to download it to the plc. it gives not built and...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm struggling over some basic stuff here. 41001 I is a 16 bits integer that I'm able to read with InTouch. What I need to do is to read...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom