Omron CS1 to QuickPanel - Ethernet

prime62

I am investigating the feasibility of using a QuickPanel in conjunction with an Omron CS1 (with CS1W-ETN21 module) on an Ethernet network and since GE's website is insanely difficult to navigate and provides little to no useful information, I thought I'd try here. Has anyone had experience with this type of application? Will TCP/IP protocol work in this situation? Any input is appreciated.

Similar Topics

The logic seemed to convert nicely, and I had to make changes to the addresses for my AD and DA and 32-point input cards. The current problem is...
Replies
Views
Guys, I am trying to configure a Variable speed drive on my ethernet/IP network on my CS1H PLC. All I need to do is read the speed, status etc...
Replies
Views
Can I remove this unused module SCB41? I am Looking for reduce the power drawn from the power supply. I calculated that all modules in the rack...
Replies
Views
I am an experienced programmer, but new to omron, but am working through that without too much trouble. I have a CS1W-PNT21 profinet card...
Replies
Views
I've check the Omron website and looked through the CS Operation Manual, Reference Manual, and Programming Manuals. I'm looking for a pinout of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom