syswin program

zeddini

I have a CPM2A PLC to wich I'm trying to make a simple first program whith syswin3.41.
the program is an alternative on-off output like below, but when verifying it from online\verify program it answer with an error in step-00000. what schould be!

c7-08.gif

It's been a long time since I worked with Syswin. Are you comparing the offline program to what is in the processor, or do mean verifying the program change while online. Your image file didn't load, so I am unsure which you are trying to do. Please advise and I should be able to help more.

Russ

i will use powers of intuition and say that you have probably have all the logic in one rung ie you can't have the following in a single rung

THIS IS WRONG AND WILL PRODUCE AN ERROR IF IN THE SAME RUNG, SPLIT THEM IN TO RUNGS.

---[000.00]-----(001.00)

---[000.01]-----(001.01)

HOWEVER, THE FOLLOWING IS VALID FOR A SINGLE RUNG

---[000.00]--+--(001.00)
|
|
---[000.02]--+--(001.03)