TI 5TI3201 sequencer software

The number you have posted is a Timer/Counter Access Module, based on the information I could find. You may want to check on the sequencer (cpu) part number.

If memory is any good, these were mostly programmed with the handheld programmer. In searching to find info, these were introduced in 1976!

Good Luck!

Similar Topics

I'm seeing some confusing descriptions on the Bit Sequencer (BIT SEQ) in the GE PLC instruction set and I'm converting one of these to AB so I...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Im alot more experienced with the CLICK PLC - They have a pretty user friendly Sequencer in their ladder logic software - very easy to...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, stay safe at home, please. I'm looking for a solution in WPLSoft Delta in order to control 3 compressors boosters, attached...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I have just started exploring the Sysmac studio and I am not familiar with the instruction set of the sysmac studio.I am trying...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have a question regarding Honeywell HC 9000 sequencer function. I'm using this function to escalate energizing additional controls...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom