S7 Scl

mehkocak

how can I find some detail informtaion about SCL programming language in S7 and one more thing is it possible to see the program in other languages ( STL,LAD )of plc programming.

Step 7 Help

I have found the Step 7 Help list is quite informative even when learning.

When you view a command you maybe dont understand F1 will explain basic operation of command.

There propably will be tons of books on the subject

Try this link, there is loads of stuff

http://www.google.co.za/search?hl=af&q=SCL+book+PLC+language&meta=

Using Step 7 you can switch between SCL, Function block and ladder under the Drop Down menu under the view TAB .

If you understand ladder you can convert commands to SCL, and visa versa. Not all SCL command s can be changed to LAD.

Regards

Rheinhardt

Last edited: