Positioning probes with Mitsubishi Q

JIMCON

Hello all.

Anyone here who´s familiar with positioning probes and how they communicates with Mitsubishi melsec Q-series.. i believe that there must be some kind of a program block that communicates with them.
Just wonder if someone here have worked with this before.

//Jim

that is very general question. you need to provide more details. there are many ways to do positioning control so you might want to consider SSCNET network (servos) or simple fieldbus (like for Ternary actuators from Alpha). but list goes on and on so without some information on what exactly you need to do it will be difficult to mention all options...

Similar Topics

The system of position control is quite different in Beckhoff compared to Siemens. In a Beckhoff controller with Beckhoff drives on Ethercat, the...
Replies
Views
I'm working on a SCADA project in FTView SE where there are many instruments, each of them has a Faceplate that can be called by a "Go-To Button"...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using P&F - WCS reader to read position of a trolley motion on a crane. Sometimes there is Ethernet communication failure error given by...
Replies
Views
We have a project with a couple different fairly simple positioning tasks. Speeds are fairly slow and positioning doesn't need to be super...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm stumped with this. I'm attempting to perform some positioning using a Powerflex 755 series VFD. First time I've done something like this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom