WCS positioning reader shows Ethernet communication failure error

smartatuls

Hi,
I am using P&F - WCS reader to read position of a trolley motion on a crane. Sometimes there is Ethernet communication failure error given by WCS and it is on Ethernet I/P communication with PLC (TM241)
This error is not regular and it comes 2-4 times in a week. We replaced WCS reader with new one still error is coming.

Can anyone guide on this issue?

Similar Topics

The system of position control is quite different in Beckhoff compared to Siemens. In a Beckhoff controller with Beckhoff drives on Ethercat, the...
Replies
Views
I'm working on a SCADA project in FTView SE where there are many instruments, each of them has a Faceplate that can be called by a "Go-To Button"...
Replies
Views
We have a project with a couple different fairly simple positioning tasks. Speeds are fairly slow and positioning doesn't need to be super...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm stumped with this. I'm attempting to perform some positioning using a Powerflex 755 series VFD. First time I've done something like this...
Replies
Views
We have to do a positioning with an incremental encoder on the motorshaft that delivers 6 pulses per rotation. One rotation of the motor is 22.8...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom