DH+ nodes

welcome to the forum ... but I think we're going to need more detail to answer your question ...

just a guess ... the DH+ addresses range from 00 through 77 ... and they're octally addressed (no 8s and no 9s allowed) ... for a PLC-5 processor, the addresses are usually set by DIP switches on the processor ... for an SLC-5/04 processor, the addresses are set with the RSLogix500 software using the Channel Configuration feature ...

did I come close to what you wanted to know? ...

Ron Beaufort said:
welcome to the forum ... but I think we're going to need more detail to answer your question ...

just a guess ... the DH+ addresses range from 00 through 77 ... and they're octally addressed (no 8s and no 9s allowed) ... for a PLC-5 processor, the addresses are usually set by DIP switches on the processor ... for an SLC-5/04 processor, the addresses are set with the RSLogix500 software using the Channel Configuration feature ...

did I come close to what you wanted to know? ...
Would that be a Binary format, decimal format, hexidecimal format, or octal format?

Sounds like a classroom question.

DH+ nodes addresses are numbered in octal format.

Some software packages may translate the node address to decimal format, but fundamentally DH+ node addresses should be considered octal.