How i can created VAT in the my system?

bahman

Hi everybody,

I want make VAT in my system for checking of my sensors and other outputs status.I work with PLC s7 400 in the metro project.

Best Regards,
B.N

bahman,

To add a VAT to your project, in the 'blocks' folder of the PLC, select 'Insert' from the menu, then 'S7 Block', then 'Variable Table' or you could right click anywhere in the block folder window, select 'insert new object', 'Variable table'.

Once you have your VAT table up, all you have to do is write down the addresses that you wish to monitor, then click on the glasses symbol to go on line.

If you wish to monitor a lot of I/O, I would recommend that you monitor, them as words, not individual bits.

Paul

Similar Topics

Hi, I made a program for 2 plcs doing the same thing, and the only thing rhey share is a heartbeat. My program worked in testing, and now my xic...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a sample program that has some UDTs defined in it for the MicroLogix platform. To create them, you need to have the...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a question about integrating an offline project for testing(PLC with same IP address as online), same type PLC and some exact tags...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , We have a Panelview Plus 1000 ( 2711P-T12C6A2 ). DH+ and Ethernet. ( 2711P-RN6 Logic Module ) When we created a runtime ...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I created the shortcut while setting up comms in FT View to a Logix 500 processor, then a offline tag file to the processor .RSS file...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom